Glossy Powder is a unique blend of polishing compounds that will restore the natural polish of most stone surface. It designed to restore “factory-like” shine. It will remove superficial scratches; etch marks and rings caused by certain acids in fruit juices, spirits, vinegar, etc.
Recommended for use on polished marble, terrazzo and agglomerate surfaces with a floor machine.
Glossy Powder is available in 5-kg pail.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Read entire label before using
- TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instruction to determine desired results.
- Use either Master Mp18 or scrubbing machine (110 to 180 pound) with white, red, natural or felt buffing pad.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry and free of existing coatings.
- Apply 6 ounces of water to the surface and apply half of a cup of Glossy Powder to the water and work it together to form slurry. (Subsequent areas will require slightly less as polishing pad will retain product)
- Polish manageable area approximately 10 sq. ft.
- To check the results, move the slurry with a squeegee and reapply if more buffing is necessary.
- When desired results appear, push the slurry to another work area or pick it up with a wet vacuum cleaner. Rinse immediately with Master Stone Cleaner.
- Buff the completed area with a clear dry white pad to preserve luster.
Master Stone Re-polish is recommended as a routine spray and buff chemical, especially on commercial or high-traffic floors. Master Stone Cleaner is recommended for routine cleaning.
- Not designed for polished granite, severely damaged polished marble or terrazzo.
- Severely damaged polished stone or stone installed with lippage may require professional re-grinding.
HANDLING AND STORAGE:
- Close container after each use
- Store in original container only
- Unused, Store product is freeze-thaw stable
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENDo
- not take internally. If ingested, give large quantities of water to drink and induce vomiting.
- Repeat at least once and then administer milk of magnesia as an emollient. Call a physician immediately.
- For eye, flush with water at least 10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek immediate medical attention.
- For skin, wash with soap and water, rinse thoroughly. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- If prolonged use of product, wear rubber gloves.