- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER
- IMPROPER USE WILL CAUSE EYE AND SKIN INJURY.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
- Rubber gloves and eye protection should be worn during application.
- DO NOT get in eyes or on skin or on clothing.
- DO NOT KNEEL on any surface where solution has been applied and not thoroughly rinsed off.
- DO NOT apply with a sprayer. Avoid breathing mist or vapor.
- DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS, AS HARMFUL FUMES MAY RESULT.
- FIRST AID: SKIN CONTACT: Do not rub affected area.
Immediately flush with plenty of cold water for at least 15 minutes then follow with rinse of household vinegar. Get immediate medical attention.
- CLOTHING CONTACT: Immediately remove dampened clothing and treat affected skin as described above. Launder clothing before re-wearing.
- EYE CONTACT: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of cold water for at least 15 minutes. Get immediate medical attention.
Immediately remove and discard contact lenses if worn.
- INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. Get immediate medical attention.
- IF INGESTED: Do not induce vomiting. Drink at least 16 oz (.5 L) of water. Get immediate medical attention.
Master refinishing guarantees complete satisfaction of its products. If not completely satisfied with the performance of the product, when used as directed and the surface has been tested first, contact Master Refinishing for a refund of the purchase price or a replacement by another master product.